WowPlot has been updated to version 0.1.2, featuring the following improvements:
- Added an option to automatically create new plots when splitting (by holding the Alt(⌥)-key).
- Added new 2.4.3 combat log events (at least the ones I could find).
- Removed PetFixers entries for Shaman’s summoned elementals (as 2.4.3 fixes this).
- Added Fire Bomb spell to belong to Jan’Alai.
- Updated Sparkle to 1.5b4.
Wondering if there’s a way to set the scale of the plots by hand (the MAX value) so that I can see true scaling.
Right now when I split the DPS by source I get one with a max of 316 and one with a max of 1537! These are obviously not really comparable, if I could set the scale by hand I would love it.
Thanks for your great work. If I can help at all, please let me know.
Thanks for the feedback. The issue of “same scaling for all views” is already on my to-do list, but I haven’t got around to implementing it yet.