new nvidia driver 40.41 (w2k/xp); includes NV30 emulation… mhmmmm… yummy.
I now have the third Maiko Kazano DVD “A Girl In Love” (these titles… :P). it’s just as good as the first one IMO, so if you want one to check out either get this or her 1st one… Not that the 2nd is bad, it’s just not quite as good… ^_^
(some will know where it recently appeared… ;)):
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station… GO FIGURE!
- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, “Quit while you’re ahead”?
- What hair color do they put on the driver’ licenses of bald men?
- I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older, then it dawned on me…they were cramming for their finals.
- How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
- If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?
- STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.
- You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
- No one ever says “It’s only a game,” when their team is winning.
- If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?
- If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
- So what’s the speed of dark?
- Isn’t Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word “lisp” to have an “s” in it?
- Since light travels faster than sound, isn’t that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
- If it’s zero degrees outside today and it’s supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
- Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
Updated the cute Shin Seiki / Neon Genesis Evangelion Desk-Toy to not appear in the task-list…
interesting article / comparison on lighting techniques (ray tracing / radiosity / photon mapping), includes example implementations.
Excellent experimental / electronic rock / pop.
Finally I can watch it in English…
amazon states that the pc-ipod will be released september 26th. apple says “end of august”. argh^2!
there’s a bug in my wavelet-decompression browser plugin (using multiple threads). i’ll release version 2.5 as soon as i fix that (with the source ;))…
very good (free) game, won the assembly 2002 game-competition: porrasturvat (2mb).
Will be up on the page soon (i.e. tonight or probably tomorrow). Sneak preview available here. The browser-plugin still has some multi-threading issues I need to fix (although IMO it should work… I ain’t allocating critical sections for nuthing! ;)).